Sunday, December 1, 2013

Oh Boy!
























































Hey guys,

I hope you enjoyed Thanks Giving as much as I did!
I've been in a constant search for the perfect CHNEL le boy bag for a while. However, I couldn't find the one that I had in mind. I was looking for the cool color with the perfect golden hardware that goes with my moody style and can we worn on different occasions. Lucky me, I found this beauty in a CHANEL store during my last trip to Washington DC and Yes I'm in love!

The cute bomber jacket is the perfect color to match my new baby boy. I paired them with my lovely new oxfords from Not rated to create a cool look for everyday.


I'm wearing /

Trucco : Bomber Jacket 
ZARA : shirt
Bershka : Pants
CHANEL : Boy bag
Not Rated : Shoes 

4 comments: