Friday, November 15, 2013

ZWARA



















































Hello guys,

Being away from home, there are many things that I miss but mostly family gatherings aka "ZWARA". Most families in our culture have a certain day on weekends where they gather, have a yummy home cooked meal and enjoy connecting with each other. My family gathers every Friday. I enjoy that special time communicating with my uncles, aunts and cousins besides the most delicious Kuwaiti dishes ever!

This is what we usually wear on"ZWARA" time. A local traditional dress called "Dara'a". It's colorful, comfortable and comes in so many different designs and prints. These pictures are from my latest "Zwara" with my family back home. I can't wait for the next time!


I'm wearing /

Baboona : Dara'a
Iconic : heels 

No comments:

Post a Comment