Monday, October 21, 2013

Life is Blue !





























































Hey guys,

You must all know by now how obsessed I am with bags!! Well that explains the rush I had in my blood the moment I got my eyes on this royal blue python leather Celine bag. I wanted one so bad and I was lucky enough to find it at a multi brand store in Kuwait city! Yaaaay for chances !

Now that I have a new addition to my Celine collection, I'm almost done with my bags wish-list for 2013 but I can't wait to start making another one for next year :p

Now let's talk outfit. It was a real challenge for me to dress this lovely blazer by Letouch as I didn't want to wear it with jeans or leggings as I mostly do. I found this lovely yellow dress in a quite corner in my closet and decided to pair it with the blazer to create a softer look for a change! What do you guys think?



I'm wearing /

Letouch : Blazer
Forever21 : Dress
Celine : Trapeze bag
River Island : Necklace
H&M : Heels



2 comments:

  1. Hey there! Thumbs up to your blog! maybe we could follow each other on Bloglovin and/or GFC, Facebook?

    Please leave me a comment on my blog and follow by blog!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    You can also like my Facebook page.

    https://www.facebook.com/Kstylick

    I will follow you back! :)

    Korean Fashion

    ReplyDelete