Sunday, May 26, 2013

HELLO KITTY










































































































Hello Guys ,

I love wearing comfy clothes on Sundays . However, a cute pair of heeled sandals and a cute bag are always welcomed too . This is what I wore Yesterday spending my time with family . I adore these cute Hello Kitty leggings , So comfy and adorable !


Happy Memorial Day America !


I'm wearing /

ZARA : T-shirt
Ohsofickle : leggings 
Octa : Handbag 
Mango : heels
American Eagle : Sunglasses
DW : watch
Kim and Zozi : bracelets 

5 comments:

  1. Nothing can be more adorable than a kitty-cupcake :)

    muaks!

    DIY Show ◈✾◈✾◈ Monas de Seda ◈✾◈

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yr my idol ;)
    Ghanima alrashidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. that bag is fabulous! really like the shape and style of it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I absolutely love the outfits!! I have a fashion blog with many readers from all over the world and I would like to upload at least one picture of each country that reads me, one of them is China, of course! It is very important for me to show the fashion and outfits of every single country. So I was wondering If I could use your pictures there :) Here is the link in case you wanna check it. I hope you say yes as many girls have done already. Would be really cool! Of course the link of your blog would appear there :)

    ReplyDelete