Sunday, April 21, 2013

Harith Hashim Blazer






























Hey guys ,

When it comes to having a nice night out and still looking chic and comfy at the same time , I can't think of a better option than chic pants and a fancy cool jacket . In fact , I think that a beautiful jacket can be enough to give you that chic touch even if you through it on a simple shirt and a casual pair of jeans !

I had the honor to receive this beautiful Jacket by the talented designer Harith Hashim all the way from Dubai . I really love the design and the linings . Now this outfit is more night appropriate but I still have many other ways to rock this unique piece in mind .


Wearing /

Harith Hashim : Blazer
TOPSHOP : pants
ZARA : heels
Moni&J : Clutch

1 comment:

  1. HELLO!! LOVE THE OUTFIT!! FOLLOW ME!!! WWW.FASHIONLIFE-PEGGY.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete