Monday, March 4, 2013

Color Block













 One of my favorite trends is Color Blocking . It's so fun , bright and so 80's . And as I failed to find the perfect color Block coat I decided to go for the perfect color block sweater ! I got this one from Romwe last year and still love how cozy and comfy it is . I can wear it as a sweater or as a dress ( this is the advantage of being petit some times :p ) . Once again you see me rocking my favorite boots for this winter and I can't get enough !!!

Now speaking of accessories , I got this Bracelet /glove piece from Shopakira . I love how it adds a cute touch of edge to the look . It's too cool for words !


I'm wearing /

Firmoo : sunglasses 
Romwe : Sweater
Forever21 : coat and purse
Shopakira : Bracelet / Glove
ZARA : boots













3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous outfit! you look absolutely great. love the colors and the style. To be honest with you, its the first time I fee the bracelet/ glove and I am enchanted by it.
    xx,
    ** Style Id Net **
    ** Style Id Net on Twitter**
    Follow my blog with Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete