Sunday, July 15, 2012

A quick trip to the mall :)

Hey there lovely readers,

You must know by now that the best treatment for me as a shopaholic is to go shopping ! Even if I don't by anything I love to do some window shopping to know what is new in the fashion industry and what are the latest trends and collections of my favorite stores and designers .

A quick visit to the shopping mall yesterday made my heart beats rise and fall seeing all the goodies that  I saw and update my fashion sense and soul with the sweetness of those lovely pieces . So let's share this lovely experience together ...

My journey started at Neiman Marcus , one of my favorite all time mega stores in any mall . With this store combines all my favorite brands like CHANEL , Balenciaga , Valentino and Gucci I really can spend hours walking in and never get enough ! They have up to 25% sales right now but as a fashionista who all into what's new , I visited the New arrivals section and forgot all about the sale :)



















Can you imagine being in a mall with HERMES store there without visiting it ? Hell NO !!! I went in specially for the latest in their lovely collection of famous bracelets and loved the variety of colors and sizes they have .










Ended my shopping trip at Coach where I got those cute bracelets than can be a unique glamourous arm candy to rock this season ...





This was my trip to the mall .. I think every fashionista needs that refreshing treatment from time to time .what do you think ?

LOVE XOXO

5 comments:

  1. I love window shopping, but sometimes it just breaks my heart! amazing bags! :)




    chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love going shopping it makes me happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love hermes bracelets!!!:)
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete