Sunday, July 22, 2012

Cold colors for hot summer
















Hey friends,

The weather is a bit hot in Virginia these days and the only way to cool it up and stay stylish is to try cold colors . Pastels , beiges and whites are great choices for this season's burning sun !

I wore my crazy heelless wedges again with my new oversized biker jacket ( i've been looking for one for ages ) and those snake print pants from ZARA .

P.s : Thank you for your nice comments and wished . I love and appreciate each one of you and pray everyday to keep it up !


I'm wearing / Zara : Shirt, Jacket and pants / UrbanOG : heelless wedge / Dior : sunglasses


LOVE
XOXO


1 comment:

  1. Love the look!! Colors like these look great on you!!
    &I have a question: why don't you wear earrings? I'm sure you'll look even more stunning! BTW I like your hair straight ;)

    ReplyDelete